The Town of Tonawanda Planning Board was formed in 1950 by the Town Board.
The 1955 Planning Board was comprised of the following members:
- Earl R. Nunemaker, chairman
- Lorna R. Cruickshank, vice chairman
- Edward A. Dunlap
- Theodore A. Krehbiel, secretary
- J. Donald McKenzie
- Robert A. Penman
- Everett J. Stiggins
- A. Russell Tryon, town planning consultant
- Lyle A . Findlay, legal advisor
- Marguerite Dingeldey, secretary pro tem
- 7:00 pm
- First Wednesday of the month
- 2919 Delaware Ave.
Kenmore, NY 14217
|Trustees||Office||Date Appointed||Term Ends|
|Kenneth J. Swanekamp||Chairman||2012||3/27/2019|
|Fred W. Kubus||Secretary||2015||12/31/2022|
|Denis J. Uminski||2018||3/27/2025|
|Joseph S. Frandina, PE||2010||12/31/2023|
- Councilman Bargnesi - Town Board, Ex-Officio
- Carl Heimiller - Building Department, Ex-Officio
In December 2001, the Town of Tonawanda engaged the services of Wendel Duchscherer to assist with rezoning the town's waterfront. The draft documents below represent the efforts of this project.