Types of Available Memberships
- Adult Memberships are available to individuals 18 to 59 years of age.
- College Memberships are available to all full-time college students with 12 or more credit hours and graduate students with nine or more credit hours. Recent tuition bills are the only acceptable proof of college status. Graduate status must be verified in writing by the institution that the coursework and assistantships are equal to full-time status.
Town of Tonawanda Youth, Parks and Recreation Resident Access Cards
- Family Memberships are available to two adults and children (18 years of age or younger) living in the same household.
- College students younger than 25 years old may be permitted on the membership over and above two existing adults if at the same address (most recent tuition bills are only acceptable proof of college status).
- Senior Memberships are available to individuals 60 years of age or older.
- Senior Couple Memberships are available to two adults living in the same household with one adult being age 60 or older and the second adult being 50 years of age or older.
- Youth Memberships are available to individuals 4-17 years of age (applicants who are 18 years old must prove current high school student status).
- 90-Day Memberships are available for those to get a head start on a healthy lifestyle.
Resident Access cards entitle Kenmore and Town of Tonawanda residents to the discounted walk-in rates
- Aquatic and Fitness Center
- Brighton and Lincoln Arenas
- Brighton and Sheridan Golf Courses
- Brighton bay Mini Golf
Access cards are valid for one year from date of purchase. They must be presented to receive discounted rates. If purchasing Resident Family Access Card, all members of the family must have valid proof of residency and age. Call (716) 831-1001 for more information.
All of the listed annual memberships above, with the exception of the resident discount card, are valid for 380 days from date of purchase.
View our membership rates brochure for more details. If you have any questions about the enter or memberships, please contact us at (716) 876-7424.