Red Cross Registration
In order to register for any of the American Red Cross classes, you can stop in at the Aquatic & Fitness Center or go to our Online Registration and Tee Time page. Simply follow the instructions and you should be able to register. When you do register, please be sure to review all information contained within this section. Some other items to keep in mind are as follows:
- Register early. Do not delay in registering as doing so may result in that class being full.
- You must register at least one week prior to the first day of class.
- All class fees are due at registration.
- Please plan on attending all classes as scheduled. If you have or foresee a conflict, register for another class. We cannot offer classes for one student particularly if the class requires other students ( and not manikins) to perform required skills.
- It is the responsibility of students enrolled in a review or challenge course to provide their own textbooks and pocket masks.
- Textbooks may be actual books or digital copies available from www.redcross.org and downloaded onto laptops, tablets of phones and must be used by students during the class.
- Days, times, and fees are subject to change.
- Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient interest.
Please call us at 716-876-7424 with any additional questions you may have.