2919 Delaware Ave.
Ph:(716) 877-8800 x 1810
Fx: (716) 877-0578
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Mondays and Fridays
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
As a Town elected, record-keeping officer, the town clerk and staff are responsible for the preparation, execution, and archiving of all Town Board documents as prescribed by New York State law and Town Code.
These duties include:
- Administering hunting and fishing licenses
- Accepting Passport applications
- Administering Snow Removal Permits
- Administering Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) requests
- Administering the block party approval processing
- Administering handicap parking tags
- Administering of NEW E-ZPass® tags.
- Administering amusement, games of chance and Bingo licenses
- Publicizing of legal notices
- Recording official documents
- Providing Notary Public services
- Processing pawnbrokers, scrap processor and private waste collection licenses
- Administering going out of business licenses