- This site- As you peruse the rest of this site, you will realize there is quite a bit going on here. We have attempted to make this website not only friendly to use, but also resourceful for those of you wishing to take advantage of what we have to offer.
So in order to best stay informed, save this site as a favorite in your computer, smartphone or handheld device.
- YPR Brochures- Since the Center is just one facility of the Town of Tonawanda Youth, Parks, and Recreation Department, you can also find information contained within our Youth, Parks & Recreation Department Brochure.
The brochure is printed four times each year and contains program information such as upcoming program registrations, special events, seasonal opening dates of our facilities and much more. These are located at each of our facilities, in addition to other locations.
- Facility Bulletin Boards—A very often overlooked source of information are our bulletin boards throughout the facility. Please take a moment to read the information contained within our “General Facility Information,” “Fitness Class Information,” and the “Aquatic Programming Information” bulletin boards.
- Notify Me—“Notify Me” is a free service in which we would send you information via text or computer (realize that standard text messaging fees from your provider would apply) such as:
- Registration Dates and Times
- General facility and program announcements
- Cancellations, closings & schedule changes
- Emergency, last minute announcements
- Special Events & Special Promotions
- Holiday Hours
For more information and how to sign up see this information sheet.