The Town of Tonawanda Youth, Parks & Recreation Department utilizes a card to identify residents in order to grant them discounted rates at our various facilities. To gain access to these reduced prices, you will need to purchase a Resident Access (Discount) Card. Prices are $8 for youth, $15 for adults and $40 for families. This card will grant the card holder the resident discounted rate at our various facilities. These cards can be purchased at the Aquatic & Fitness Center, the Golf Dome, the TTYPR Main Office, as well as the ice rinks during their season.
This program entitles the resident card holder to pay a discounted (resident) rate at the following facilities:
- Aquatic & Fitness Center (discounted walk-in rate)
- Brighton Arena (discounted recreation skate)
- Brighton Bay Mini Golf [inside the Golf Dome] (discount game fees)
- Brighton Golf Course (discounted golf round fee)
- Lincoln Arena (discounted recreation skate)
- Outdoor pools (discounted entrance fee)
- Sheridan Golf Course (discounted golf round fee)
Please keep in mind:
- The resident discount card expires one year from date of purchase.
- The resident discount card must be presented at the time of entry to pay the resident discount rate at each facility.
- Your TTYPR Access card is required in order to receive the resident rate when you pay the daily fee to swim.
- Discount cards are not "membership" cards to any facility
- Look for additional information in the coming months about additional features that will be added.