- Address totes with black permanent markers.
- Your tote must be used for all food waste.
- Filled totes should weigh no more than manufacturer recommendations.
- Do not put any garbage to the curb more than 24 hours prior to scheduled collection.
- All empty totes must be removed from the curb by the end of the collection day.
- Keep the tote stored behind the building line.
- Tote lids should always be kept closed.
- Totes must be kept clean.
- Totes may be traded for alternate sizes (65 gallons or 95 gallons).
Clear plastic bags may be placed at curbside for yard waste. Any materials placed in garbage cans (plastic or steel) will not be collected. For more information, contact the Highway Department at (716) 875-8822.